I know I'm a bit late, but
YAY!! A LEVELS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!!!Yup, now you see it. For me, A levels were history like a week ago. Planned my shopping list and it was way off my budget. I need to take up several high-paying jobs man. Juggling with job interviews and prom-dress shopping at the moment. Transportation fees have taken up bulk of my allowance, trust me, they really are that much. Bus here and there, back and forth, train from one end of Singapore to the other. Kelly knows the best. I am Lauren. For convenience sake or whathaveyous, hello everybody! :) I've suffered enough from that 3 of the 8 of us, spare me man.
Well, in the end, Kelly and I have decided to take up this job at wherever. Going for job interview tmr. Bet we'll be seeing lotsa familiar faces shopping there. Damn. But hey, if you guys really see us, at least say hi la, duh.
All right, Jas and Mich are/will be flying off soon; Ah mu has already started work; Kelly and I jobbing soon too. Where to find time to shop for prom?? Argh. And come to think of it, prom is so gonna cost a bomb. My dream dress, like what I've described to Jasz, is a halter plus bareback. And you know what? I FOUND IT! I'm like,
oh, my, goodness! Exactly as how I've thought it to be, but a lil' longer. Sigh, and too ex for me. Mommy says it's not worth it but I dont know, I kinda like it a lot. Though she's agreed to pay for it, but you know, I dont feel good since she's not totally happy. Well, while shopping with Jas last fri (right after our last chem mcq paper), we tried a few dresses.


Loveeeeee but, yup.
NOT BUYING. I AM NOT BUYING EITHER OF THAT. BUT I REALLY LOVE THAT 2ND ONE. Big sigh like nobody's business. Oh! I dyed and highlighted my hair! Hope it's not too early for prom. And! Hope I dont look like some ah lians okay. That's the worst thing.
Tagboard: As you can see, the tagboard belongs to my previous account. Last update like some August can. But well, it's active again. Wrong colour wrong everything but I cant seem to get the new one or change the colour. Screwed.
Wahhhhhhh things are just getting out of hand! I've robert's, shangri la's, janet's and david's! How to settle?? HOW COME EVERYONE IN THE WORLD DOESN'T SEEM TO BE FREE WHEN I NEEDED THEM THE MOST. **HELLO JOBS GOING AT THE RATE OF
$8.50 PER HOUR FOR 2 WEEKENDS ANYBODY INTERESTED? (Conditions: Slim and presentable looking.)